TIP: To active daylight needed is CARPASS For ASTRA and ZAFIRA to front lights too.
To check this you need Tech2 with Opel CARD and CANDI.
Checking step by step:
* Select “F0: Diagnostics:
* Select Year of the manufacturing
* Select CAR model VECTRA C/Signum or Astra H or Zafira B
* Select “Body”
* Choose UEC
* Turn ignition ON and confirm info about DTCS
* Select “F4 Programing Functions”
* Asrta H and Zafira want Carpass
* Select “Program Variant Coding”
* Astra H and zafira ask You about CARPASS pin now. Type this and press enter to confirm.
* Search Daylight Variants and set to variant 1
* Hit program. Now Front lights is done. From now frontlights be working when engine is runing. To program REAR Lights Procedure is similar but we must do this at REC module.